Crawford community clean up
Join your local community and CCI volunteers to help with the following tasks:
- At 1st roundabout, paint barrows
- At village hall weed the square bed in front of the main entrance
- At the monument – weed stones, brush stones, reposition stones, paint tubs, weed the inset (for bench), stim grass next to monument.
- On Crawford Road remove the dead branches along the banking on the other side of the road.
- Opposite school – weed rectangular bed and paint tubs
- At the exit junction paint 6 tubs
- Area next to bridge strim under bench and repaint bench.
Sessions will run from 10.15am until 2.30pm (subject to change). All tools will be provided. Please wear weather appropriate clothing.
Please contact CCI to book a place or for further details on 01555 664 211 or email@example.com